Get more bite into the US Presidential Election Debates with Exponentia Text Analytics
Donald Trump - 3rd Debate Word Cloud
Hillary Clinton - 3rd Debate Word Cloud
Quick Insights - Donald Trump's Speech
- In the first two debates, Donald Trump primarily spoke about inner cities and their lack of development. In the third debate, he spoke about renegotiation of trade deals.
- In the second debate, Donald Trump’s main discussion included the words associated with inner cities, locker room, energy companies, getting subpoena, bad judgment
Hillary and Donald - Sentiment Analysis
Quick Insights - Hillary Clinton's Speech
Hillary Clinton stressed more on new jobs, criminal justice system and the middle class in the first debate
- The phrase ‘Criminal justice’ was primarily associated with ‘African American’ and ‘Latin American’ people, which in turn was associated with the discussion related to ‘gun violence’ and ‘law and order’
- The words ‘middle class’ was primarily associated with boosting the economy, inclusive growth, making college debt free and taxing the rich among other things
- Topic Plot: Graphical representation (plot) of the most frequently used phrases and the connections per debate.
- Word Cloud: A pictorial representation of the most frequently used phrases.
- Sentiment Analysis: Gives an overall score using the number of positive and negative words used for the whole debate or any chosen topic.